About the terms and Conditions
Access to and use of 'wiseknotweed.com' both within the UK and internationally is provided by Wise Knotweed Solutions and its parent company Wise Property Care on the following terms:
1. By using 'wiseknotweed.com' you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of 'wiseknotweed.com'. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to ‘wiseknotweed.com.com'.
2. Wise Knotweed Solutions may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of ‘wiseknotweed.com' will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on ‘wiseknotweed.com' then the latter shall prevail.
Use of ‘wiseknotweed.com'
3. You agree to use ‘wiseknotweed.com' only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ‘wiseknotweed.com'. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ‘wiseknotweed.com'.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on ‘wiseknotweed.com' and all content (including all survey and contact requests) located on the site shall remain vested in the Wise Knotweed Solutions. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use ‘wiseknotweed.com' content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ‘wiseknotweed.com' content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of ‘wiseknotweed.com' content requires the prior written permission of the Wise Knotweed Solutions.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Wise Knotweed Solutions or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Wise Knotweed Solutions and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Wise Knotweed Solutions or any other third party.
Contributions to the Wise Knotweed Solutions
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the Wise Knotweed Solutions you agree to grant to the Wise Knotweed Solutions, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Wise Knotweed Solutions services in any media within the UK worldwide. In certain circumstance, Wise Knotweed Solutions may also share your contribution with trusted third parties*.
7. In order that Wise Knotweed Solutions can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give the Wise Knotweed Solutions permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
8. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the Wise Knotweed Solutions.
9. If you do not want to grant Wise Knotweed Solutions the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with ‘wiseknotweed.com'.
*In the case of news-related material please note that this may be shared with Wise Knotweed Solutions partners; these are all reputable partners who are prohibited from altering the material in any way or providing it to other UK companies or to the print media.
10. If you have any questions about contributing content to the Wise Knotweed Solutions, please contact our Head Office.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
11. ‘wiseknotweed.com' content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Wise Knotweed Solutions, its products and services (or to third-party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law Wise Knotweed Solutions excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Wise Knotweed Solutions does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Wise Knotweed Solutions is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Wise Knotweed Solutions for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
12. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Wise Knotweed Solutions liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Wise Knotweed Solutions shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ‘wiseknotweed.com' regardless of the form of action.
13. Wise Knotweed Solutions do not warrant that functions available on ‘wiseknotweed.com' will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that ‘wiseknotweed.com' or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
14. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws within the UK in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. The failure or delay of Wise Knotweed Solutions to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the Wise Knotweed Solutions right to enforce that right.
16. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Wise Knotweed Solutions
8 Muriel Street