Legislation and Policy for Invasive Plant Species

Keeping you right when it comes to  invasive plant species

This PCA white paper is an overview of the legislation and policies that cover the main invasive plant species. The paper makes reference to the Environment Agency’s “Knotweed Code of Practice”, the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors’ (RICS) “Japanese knotweed and residential property”, and the Property Care Association’s (PCA) "Code of Practice for Japanese knotweed".

Can't see the document correctly below?

click herE to download it

PCA Knotweed Guide

For additional information from the PCA, specifically on Japanese Knotweed, check out their comprehensive guide.

PCA Guide on Knotweed

Request a survey

Do you have a problem with invasive weeds. Find out more about an expert survey from Wise Knotweed Solutions.

Invasive Weeds Survey

Do you need professional help with invasive weeds?

If after reading the guide above you are still unsure and you want to speak to an expert, simply contact us online, find your local branch or call freephone 0808 231 9218 and speak to one of our qualified and experienced invasive weeds experts.

Alternatively, you can always book a survey and have one of our specialists take a look.

Book a survey