At Wise knotweed Solutions, our experienced and qualified surveyors are able to develop a bespoke knotweed treatment plan specifically tailored for your site, as well as guiding a team through the plan to completion.
From risk assessment to guiding site staff and sub-contractors through the correct procedures when dealing with knotweed, Wise Knotweed solutions guarantee a comprehensive and legislatively compliant service.
Range of services you may encounter
As previously stated, Wise Knotweed Solutions always create the right treatment programme for you, meaning few jobs are the same. However, our site management may well include the following:
- The installation of appropriate signage and hazard tape
- Installation of a root barrier (if required)
- Supervising the installation of knotweed exclusion zones
- On-site logistics management
- Controlled waste management and associated record keeping (where required)
- Ensuring plant machinery removes knotweed waste and affected soil in accordance with the Property Care Association (PCA) Code Of Practice
- Post-treatment guarantee with insurance backing, underwritten by GPI, also available
Find out more
Knotweed Management Plan
Our expert surveyors will provide a comprehensive and detailed plan for the treatment of your invasive weeds problem.Find out more
Book a Survey Today
If you want to clear invasive weeds, like Japanese knotweed, from your site then do not delay. Book a survey with Wise.Book a survey